| Who doesn't want to play a game of "duck-duck-grey duck" at 7:30am?! :) |
| It's "I" week! Look at our beautifully, traced I's? |
| We even went for an airplane ride! (Not sure how it tied into "I" week.. ;)) |
| "I is for Igloo" |
| Made some fun treats for our "Pumpkin Party"! |
| "I is for Ice Cream".. Need: Puff paint (shaving cream, Elmer's glue, food coloring) |
| The kids BEG to paint with this now! Turned out cute! |
| Practicing I's.. |
| Our Halloween treats! |
| "FINALLY Pumpkin Party day!!!" |
| Minnie Mouse & Spiderman #1 ... |
| Spiderman #2 ... |
| Teaching the Farmer about tractors .. :) |
| Our little characters! Lady Bug - Farmer - Dinosaur |
| The big kids! Fairy - Minnie Mouse - Strawberry - Spiderman #1 & #2 - Ninja Turtle |
| Jigglers! |
| She loved it!! My oldest thought we needed a pic.. Wonder who he gets it from? ;) |
| Love all my SILLY kiddos here!! |
Happy Halloween Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment