Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sunshine & Smiles

Enjoying a tasty treat outside!








Our Father's Day cards we filled out!

One of our 4th of July crafts!

Flag hand prints:
"Although my hands are very small,
I made this flag to fly for all.
I might be too young to understand,
But I know these colors are something
grand. The red, white, and blue,
Forever stand!"
We also made Fireworks!

Need: Coffee filters, construction paper, paint, glue, scissors

The older kids made flags! 
We love to chalk!
Craft time..
Working hard..

These were fun to make too!

Need: Paper plate, construction paper, glue, scissors, paint

Coolin' off outside!

They see my camera often! ;)

ALLLLL smiles!

Lil game of baseball!

Enjoying some time inside too!

Loving on the baby!
Swimming day!


Sprinkler time ..
"RUUUUNNN!"
We sure do love water and sun!
Hope you are having a GREAT summer!
Sorry it took so long to update! Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment