Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Love is in the Air"

One of our SMILEY Valentines! 
On one of the COLDEST days EVER last week ... we enjoyed popsicles!

Our first Valentine Project

Need: Paper plate, scissors, paint, paint brush
(I did the cutting!)
But they had fun painting!
We ARE silly here!
(Didn't get a picture of the finished product.. but you can see!)

Another cute Valentine!

I'm standing along stuff now!!

We also painted some Valentine pictures..




Did I ever mention they LOVE to paint?!

Need: Scissors, red/pink crayons, wax paper, piece of paper, iron

I shaved the crayons with a scissors, and the kids sprinkled the
crayon on some wax paper. Make sure you put a piece of
paper under the wax paper. I folded the wax paper
in half - and make sure you put another piece of paper
underneath the iron. (The crayon leaves an oil/waxy residue!)
Iron for about 20-30 seconds to melt the crayon!


(Paper shown here! This is key!)

Done ironing ..

More sprinkles ..

Then I cut into hearts! Don't they look great?

The kids really liked this one!

More craziness at Caty's Care! :)

Hiii!!

"Ahhh!!!"

Another painting project! (Super easy one!)

Need: Red paint, hands, paper, marker

We dunked our hands in paint ..




And TA-DA! Our Valentine hand hearts for our parents!

Another easy one!

Need: Toilet paper roll, red paint, paper
Bend the toilet paper roll into a heart shape..
And let the kids go!!


Busy at it!


With temps in the 40's..

They got bundled up and headed out!



Goodbye for now!


Happy Valentine's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment